The walk started at the Visitor’s Center
Historical Marker at the Visitor’s Center.
Boardwalk over to Sante Fe Park
Caboose on display in the park.
Mission Delores Historical Marker
El Camino Real Marker
Mission Delores Visitor Center
Church of Christ circa 1915
St. Augustine Catholic Church circa 1881
Carol and a beautiful Azalea Bush
House on the Hill
Marker honoring the First Governor of Texas:
The Columns circa 1902.
First United Methodist Church circa 1909.
Christ Church Episcopal circa 1870.
Ruins on the hill.
Marker for San Augustine College
Matthew Cartwright home on the
National Register of Historical Center.
Stephen W. Blount home is also on the
National Register of Historic Places.
Old Rock Gym reportedly built by the WPA.
Rock wall also WPA built?
Memorial Presbyterian Church circa 1887
San Augustine Cemetery
Angel Marker on Cartwright grave.
Ed in front of the old jail circa 1841.
Old Town Well
Former Angus Theater circa 1926.
Another old Jail on the Courthouse Square
Time capsule marker on the courthouse square.
Statue of Gov. Henderson
War Memorial on the Courthouse Lawn
Old Lewis Hotel is being restored.
Santa Fe Park